Individual accounts can share the same dashboard view together as a Team
Teams in StartBlox
Team Features #
- Master account for CEO/founder/company administrator
- Individual team member accounts with their own profiles to manage and engage with the community
- Shared management / view of tasks and their completion in Setup Blox mode
- Individual / private view and management of Ops Blox operations dashboard mode
How to Set Up a Team #
One person needs to be the master account. This is usually the first subscriber. This person will be responsible not only for creating sub-accounts for the team, but also for managing and paying ALL subscriptions for the team.
- If your company doesn’t yet have a StartBlox account, subscribe to one of our plans.
- Make sure to apply any coupons you have to your master account. Any coupons on the master account will also apply to the added team member accounts.
- From the mast account, go to Manage Plan in your account settings.
- Click the “+” sign to add a team member.
If you already have separate accounts and want to join them together as a team, contact us via the StartBot chatbot.
Team Pricing #
There is a nominal fee to add team members (currently $5/month for monthly plan subscribers). If you’re part of a community or organization who has given you a discount coupon, that same discount coupon will apply to any members added on your team. Same with an individual subscriber who has a discount coupon.
Example 1: if you are a community member where that organization is paying on your behalf (no charge to you), then it will also be free for members of your team.
Example 2: if you currently have an active 20% off coupon, that same coupon will apply to team members you add. If you’re on a monthly plan, instead of $5/month to add a team member it will be $4/month ($5/month x -20% off).